GCI offers educational programs to address the special needs children.
This programs includes:
- Assessment of children with disabilities such as Autism, Global developmental delay, learning Disability, speech and language delay, behavior problems, ADHD, anxiety and genetic disorders.
- Setting up a developmental screening program of all high risk children from Birth to 6 yrs.
- Starting an early Intervention program.
- Train the trainer- teacher training program.
- Evaluation of special education classrooms.
- Hands-on skills development in ABA, speech therapy, OT and behavior management.
- Parenting skills on behavior management at home.
GCI has a team of certified therapists in ABA, Speech therapy, Occupational therapy and a Developmental Pediatrician.
For Further information on these programs, please contact Program coordinator at Ladakmd@mail.com